I was looking at Ketofood in MyNetDiary and comparing it to the recipe and discovered that some of the information in the recipe is royally screwed up. The total carbs was listed as less than the fiber total. Yeah, that’s impossible. I did a ton of research and used the label information and USDA database to cobble together a new ingredient on the recipe. I also fixed the salt and linked in my own personal nutrient profile. I renamed it to Ketofood 1.1 (for Ongoing Ketosis) and you can also find it in MyNetDiary as “Quidnyc – Ketofood for Ongoing Ketosis 1.1”.

I also added Ketofood preparation instructions with recommended equipment and also added a Ketofood sample.

Series Navigation<< I’ll give shipping Ketofood a shotVideo – mixing up 3 meals of ketofood >>