This morning I finally hit 220.5 lbs. This is kinda a big deal for a variety of reasons:
- It’s within rounding distance of being exactly 100 kg (220.46 lbs). I’m almost as excited about being 100kg as I am about being 37 (“I’m 37, I’m not old.” “Well I couldn’t just call you ‘man’.”).
- It’s how much I weighed 15 years ago when I got married.
- It’s less than I weighed yesterday.
- “220, 221, whatever it takes“
- Brings my total weight lost since I started a Ketogenic diet 4 months ago (tomorrow) to 37.3 lbs. That’s 3 short of being 2 “stone”. I guess I should see if I can lose another 2.7 by tomorrow so it’ll be a nice, even 40 in 4 months =)
The spike a month ago was when I went off my diet and ate carbs with reckless abandon in preparation for a weight loss contest. Good times, not going to do that again =)