Raspberry Keto Cheesecake
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a slice of creamy, raspberry cheesecake. A sweet almond crust piled with decadent cheesecake, topped with fresh raspberry topping and whipped cream. Enjoy a luxurious dessert while maintaining your meal plan and fitness goals.
Servings: 12 slices
- 1 package sugar free Raspberry Jello
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine melted butter, almond flour, stevia, and vanilla in a small mixing bowl. The crust mixture should stick together in a ball (if your crust is crumbly add more butter).
- Grease a small cheesecake pan with coconut oil (I used a 6" pan and only made 1/2 of the recipe). Press crust firmly into the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for at least 10 minutes before pouring on the cheesecake filling.
- Beat softened cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and sweetener; beat until smooth.
- Add Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Chow and beat until smooth.
- Mix heavy cream and almond or coconut milk. Pour slowly into cheesecake batter while beating; continue to pour cream mixture until batter becomes the right consistency (batter should run but still be thick). Add more milk if needed.
- Pour cheesecake batter into pan.
- Smooth batter with a spatula. If using 9-10 inch spring form pan, bake in oven for 25 minutes, then reduce temperature to 200 degrees and bake for an additional hour, or until fully cooked. If using the smaller 6 inch springform pan, turn your oven down to 200 degrees and cook for 45 minutes. or until fully cooked. The center should jiggle SLIGHTLY when wiggled in the oven. it will set completely as it cools.
- Remove from oven, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- While cheesecake is cooling, heat 1 cup of water and frozen raspberries on stove; mash raspberries with a spoon. Add the Jello package to boiling water and remove from heat. Stir and add 1/2 cup of cool water. Cool in fridge until jello is thick but not completely set. Pour thickened Jello on top of cheesecake and continue to cool in refrigerator.
- Combine cream, sweetener, and vanilla. Either beat ingredients (with electric hand mixer) or blend in blender (I love using the blender--it's quick and easy) beat or blend until thick and stiff. Place cream in piping bag and pipe around the edges. If you don't have a piping bag, spoon whipped cream over top and smooth with a spatula.
- Cut cheesecake into 12 slices.
- Serve, and try not to eat the entire pan!
Raspberry Keto Cheesecake
Amount Per Serving (156 g)
Calories 387.9 Calories from Fat 335
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 19.79g124%
Trans Fat 1.09g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.67g
Monounsaturated Fat 11.62g
Vitamin A 1246.42IU25%
Vitamin C 12.04mg15%
Sugar Alcohol 14.7g
Net Carbs 4.69g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 156g | Calories: 387.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.44g | Protein: 8.98g | Fat: 37.17g | Saturated Fat: 19.79g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.67g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11.62g | Trans Fat: 1.09g | Cholesterol: 125.25mg | Sodium: 239.07mg | Potassium: 326.73mg | Fiber: 2.05g | Sugar: 3.44g | Vitamin A: 1246.42IU | Vitamin C: 12.04mg | Calcium: 213.86mg | Iron: 0.84mg | Sugar Alcohol: 14.7g | Net Carbs: 4.69g
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography