3 Ingredient Keto Crepes with Homemade Berry Syrup
Protein packed, nearly carb free crepes, are a simple breakfast dish for when you're in a rush. Dress them up with homemade berry syrup and whipped cream.
Servings: 6 Crepes
- 2 Eggs
- 1 scoop Vanilla Keto Chow
- 1/2-3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol (swerve)
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and protein powder
- Slowly add almond milk until batter is the consistency of tomato soup.
- Heat a large pan to medium heat and coat with non-stick cooking spray. Pour batter into the pan (coat entire pan surface evenly).
- When edges are golden brown (after 2-3 minutes), flip and cook other side fully through.
- Roll crepes and set aside.
Whipped Cream Instructions
- Whip or blend heavy cream with swerve and vanilla until stiff.
Berry Syrup Instructions
- Combine butter, berries, and swerve in a sauce pan. Smash berries with a spoon and bring to a simmer for one minute. Remove from heat.
- Top the crepes with fresh berries, cream, and syrup.
Nutrition for 1 CrepeCalories: 50Fat: 1.9gProtein: 6.5gNet Carb: 0.7gCarbs: 1.9gFiber: 1.2gNutrition for Crepe with Whipped Cream and SyrupCalories: 261Fat: 24.4gProtein: 7.5gNet Carb: 3.1gCarbs: 4.5gFiber: 1.4g