Banana Cream Pie
This decadent dessert is exploding with creamy banana flavor, topped with smooth whipped cream, and nestled into a mouth watering buttery crust. Recipe by Amanda Balle
Servings: 8 people
- 1.5 cups toasted almond flour
- 2 Tbsp brown swerve
- 1 Tbsp sugar free maple syrup could sub flavor
- 1-2 tsp oooflavor graham cracker flavor from oooflavors.com
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 scoop Keto Chow Banana or Vanilla with added flavor
- 1.5 tsp banana cream pie flavor from oooflavors optional
- 10 drops yellow food coloring
- Toast the almond flour in a dry pan until it’s fragrant.
- Add it to a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients except for butter, mixing well.
- Add butter and mix until the mixture will hold form.
- Press into pie pan. It’s ready to add your favorite filling!!
- With an immersion blender or regular Blender, mix the heavy cream, water and ketochow until thick and creamy like pudding.
- Add the flavoring and food coloring if needed.
- Add pudding to pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight but preferably 24 hours.