Banana Cream Pie
This decadent dessert is exploding with creamy banana flavor, topped with smooth whipped cream, and nestled into a mouth watering buttery crust. Recipe by Amanda Balle
Servings: 8 people
- 1.5 cups almond flour, toasted
- 2 Tbsp brown swerve
- 1 Tbsp sugar free maple syrup could sub maple flavoring
- 1-2 tsp OOO Flavors graham cracker flavor from oooflavors.com
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 scoop Keto Chow Banana, or Vanilla with added flavor
- 1.5 tsp banana cream pie flavor from OOO Flavors optional
- 10 drops yellow food coloring
- Toast the almond flour in a dry pan until it’s fragrant.
- Add it to a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients except for butter, mixing well.
- Add butter and mix until the mixture will hold form.
- Press into pie pan. It’s ready to add your favorite filling!!
- With an immersion blender or regular blender, mix the heavy cream, water, and Keto Chow until thick and creamy - like pudding.
- Add the flavoring and food coloring if needed.
- Add pudding to your pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight but preferably 24 hours.
Banana Cream Pie
Amount Per Serving (66 g)
Calories 267.3 Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9.5g59%
Trans Fat 0.49g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.12g
Monounsaturated Fat 10.24g
Vitamin A 556.77IU11%
Vitamin C 17.27mg21%
Sugar Alcohol 3.06g
Net Carbs 2.87g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 66g | Calories: 267.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.9g | Protein: 8.5g | Fat: 24.3g | Saturated Fat: 9.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.12g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10.24g | Trans Fat: 0.49g | Cholesterol: 42.74mg | Sodium: 117.95mg | Potassium: 375.77mg | Fiber: 4.95g | Sugar: 1.87g | Vitamin A: 556.77IU | Vitamin C: 17.27mg | Calcium: 166.61mg | Iron: 1.06mg | Sugar Alcohol: 3.06g | Net Carbs: 2.87g
Photos by Photography by Lindsay