Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography
Keto Chow Cookie Dough
Satisfy your sweet craving with a quick fix of protein packed cookie dough.
Servings: 2 Servings
- Start by choosing your oil or nut butter. Your choice will affect the flavor of the cookie dough (I used this natural peanut butter because I LOVE peanut butter). Soften your oil/nut butter in the microwave and whip with almond milk until smooth.
- Add vanilla, and Vanilla Keto Chow powder to mixture and beat for one minute.
- Taste batter and add some swerve for added sweetness (if you'd like). Beat until smooth.
- Mix in chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Roll into balls and enjoy!
Nutrition Information: with Coconut Oil/Peanut ButterCalories: 226/ 211Fat: 17.4 g/ 11.4 gProtein:14.1 g/ 17.6 gNet Carbs: 1.9 g/ 3.9 gCarbs: 6.6 g/ 9.6 gFiber: 4.7 g/ 5.7 g