Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography & Sara Dearden
Keto Chow Waffles
YUM! This is the only word I can think of that accurately describes these protein packed waffles. Dress them up with whipped cream and syrup, or just eat them straight off the waffle iron; either way I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Servings: 1 Serving
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop Vanilla Keto Chow or any Keto Chow flavor of your choice
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbs powdered erythritol (Swerve)
- First, melt the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl (this is crucial: if the oil is not melted it will harden and make lumps in the batter). Combine with the remaining waffle ingredients until smooth.
- Heat a waffle iron to high heat. Spray with cooking spray and cook waffle until golden brown.
- Beat whipping cream and swerve on high until stiff (2-3 minutes).
- Dress the waffle with your favorite low carb toppings (berries, calorie free syrup, bacon, chocolate chips, etc.). Enjoy!
- I used Lilly's chocolate chips and Hershey's sugar free chocolate syrup for my waffle; I highly recommend this combination!
Nutrition Information (including whipped cream):Calories: 369Fat: 21.9 gNet Carb: 3.2 gProtein: 34 gCarbs: 12 gFiber: 8.8 g