Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography & Sara Dearden
Keto Chow Waffles
YUM! This is the only word I can think of that accurately describes these protein packed waffles. Dress them up with whipped cream and syrup, or just eat them straight off the waffle iron; either way I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Servings: 1 Serving
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbs powdered erythritol (Swerve)
- First, melt the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. This is crucial: if the oil is not melted it will harden and make lumps in the batter. Combine with the remaining waffle ingredients until smooth.
- Heat a waffle iron to high heat. Spray with cooking spray and cook waffles until golden brown.
- Beat whipping cream and Swerve on high until stiff (2-3 minutes).
- Dress the waffle with your favorite low carb toppings (berries, calorie free syrup, bacon, chocolate chips, etc.). Enjoy!
- I used Lilly's chocolate chips and Hershey's sugar free chocolate syrup for my waffle; I highly recommend this combination!
Keto Chow Waffles
Amount Per Serving (185.4 g)
Calories 476.8 Calories from Fat 296
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 20.38g127%
Trans Fat 0.74g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.72g
Monounsaturated Fat 7.74g
Vitamin A 1365.65IU27%
Vitamin C 137.03mg166%
Sugar Alcohol 15.01g
Net Carbs 5.52g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 185.4g | Calories: 476.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.23g | Protein: 34.84g | Fat: 32.87g | Saturated Fat: 20.38g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.72g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7.74g | Trans Fat: 0.74g | Cholesterol: 265.74mg | Sodium: 1434.66mg | Potassium: 1694.87mg | Fiber: 8.71g | Sugar: 3.55g | Vitamin A: 1365.65IU | Vitamin C: 137.03mg | Calcium: 1067.95mg | Iron: 3.55mg | Sugar Alcohol: 15.01g | Net Carbs: 5.52g