Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cheesecakes
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Keto Chow goodness in a quick, simple cheesecake that you can eat for breakfast.
Servings: 3 mini-pies
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Prepare three 4-inch pie pans by buttering them well.
- In a blender combine the keto chow and water and blend.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and blend until fully combined and completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie pans and place the pans on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 Degrees for 15-20 minutes. Until the tops are set but the pies are still slightly soft in the center.
Note: If you don’t have small pie pans you can use one 9-inch pie pan. Bake the pie for 25-30 minutes.