Keto Chow Eggnog Fat Bombs
Fat bombs are a great way to meet your fat macros or just satisfy a sweet tooth. They are also easy and fun to make. These eggnog fat bombs double as convenient creamers for fatty coffee. Just add one or two to hot coffee and froth for a delicious drink full of high-quality fat.You can use any flavor of keto chow in this recipe just omit the nutmeg. Have fun trying different combinations.
Servings: 10 1 ounce fat bombs
- Mix the coconut oil and butter together in a mixing bowl with deep sides or a liquid measuring cup at least 1-quart in size.
- Add the keto chow, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and nutmeg if using.
- Blend everything together with an immersion blender or whisk.
- Mix well to be sure all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into candy molds, ice cube trays, or miniature muffin pans.
- Place them in the freezer to chill until firm. Unmold and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Yield approximately 10 1-ounce