Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography
Keto Chow Eggnog Marshmallows
- Mix 1/2 cup water and gelatin in stand mixer bowl and set aside.
- Butter a 9x13 glass baking dish. Can add powdered swerve if desired and set aside.
- Heat 3/4 cup water, erythritol, and keto chow until it’s bubbling and well combined, stirring continuously.
- Add keto chow mixture to gelatin and start with whip attachment on low for 5 minutes.
- Be careful because it is very hot.
- After five minutes increase speed to high until its fluffy and doubled in size.
- Add to buttered baking dish and let cool before cutting.
- Cut up with cookie cutters or knife.