Keto Chow Better than Bran Muffins
This recipe came out so good with the snickerdoodle that my husband said it was one of the best muffins he has ever had. It's a great all-purpose recipe that will work with multiple flavors.
Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or mild tasting olive oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 1 cup Keto Chow Snickerdoodle or Pumpkin Spice Caramel
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice or nutmeg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of your favorite nuts or seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan by oiling generously or lining with paper cupcake liners
- Place the eggs, oil, and sweetener in a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add the keto chow, almond flour, flax seed, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and allspice and mix well.
- Then mix in the almond milk, vinegar and vanilla extract.
- Finally stir in the nuts or seeds.
- Allow the batter to rest 2-3 minutes. Then divide among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Serve warm with plenty of butter or nut butter and sugar-free jam.Yield 12 muffins