Keto Chow Electrolyte Gummies
A fun and convenient way to replenish your electrolytes. Brew extra coffee or tea and sweeten to your liking; or use your favorite low carb drink. Equipment: Silicone candy molds or ice cube trays
Servings: 16 1/2 ounce gummies
- 2 tablespoons gelatin powder
- 1 cup cold coffee, tea, or your favorite low carb beverage
- 1/4 teaspoon keto chow electrolyte, magnesium, or fasting drops
- Place the cold liquid (including the electrolytes) in a small saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin over the surface.
- Allow the gelatin to soften for a minute or two
- Place the pan over medium-low heat and heat while stirring until all the gelatin has dissolved and the mixture is hot but not boiling, about 190-200 degrees.
- Pour or ladle the mixture into the molds or ice cube trays.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the gummies from the molds and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Taffiny Elrod March 2019