Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Here is the high-quality recording straight from the camera
This week we talked about:
- Snickerdoodle is on sale this week
- Beef Base just came in!
- The fate of the “Super Secret” product
- Tomorrow there is a giveaway with: front porch pecans, Keto and Co’s brownie mix and flat bread mix, and Keto Chow
- >Welcome to all the new people! What is keto chow and how to mix:
- Blender vs shaker
- What fats are best? (Beverly prefers unsalted butter)
- How much fat to use? (Check out the card in your order)
- What’s the deal with savory chicken soup? Pizza crust!
- Do you have to use Keto Chow for all meals?
- Can you use almond milk and frozen fruit?
- Keto Chow lasts up to 6 days in the fridge
- What flavors are best? Add flavors to vanilla.
- When are Peanut samples coming?
Here is the facebook live recording that went up on Facebook, complete with the user comments: