Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Here is the high-quality recording straight from the camera
This week we talked about:
- Pumpkin Spice is on sale this week
- Miriam is back from Connecticut
- Mixing: if it’s too thick YOU NEED TO ADD WATER. Yep, it’s seriously as simple as that!
- Mixing with butter. It’s seriously awesome and fixes any problems you might have. Clumps? Butter!
- How many days does Keto Chow last mixed?
- Can you mix with coconut oil using the same method as butter? Absolutely. For that matter, you can use any “hard fat” the same way (bacon fat, tallow, lard, etc…)
- Why would you want to use a saturated fat?
- A few people maybe might like snickerdoodle =). Other people don’t!
- When does weight loss start?
- Why is Keto Chow so salty?
- Official Keto Chow entries will be live in Carb Manager in a bit.
- How to calculate how much fat to use
- Can you buy Keto Chow with BitCoin? Yes. Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Etherium (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC) are all available in the checkout.
- How many bags can you have open at a time?
- Can you blend a whole avocado into Keto Chow?
Here is the facebook live recording that went up on Facebook, complete with the user comments: