Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Here is the high-quality recording straight from the camera in UHD4K
We talked about:
- The Keto Chow flavor of the week is Chocolate Mint. It’s 10% off until Monday morning: https://www.ketochow.xyz/2019/08/flavor-of-the-week-get-10-off-the-chocolate-mint-keto-chow-21-meal-packs-between-august-19-25/
- Chocolate Mint Meltaways: https://www.ketochow.xyz/recipe/keto-chow-chocolate-mint-meltaways/
- The recipe challenge is over! We decided to do a winner for a savory recipe and a sweet recipe.
- This weekend is our Keto meet up at our warehouse and we are looking for locals who want to come to help make the recipes to judge for the recipe challenge. https://www.meetup.com/Salt-Lake-and-Utah-County-Keto/
- To report back on our “chaffle” madness from last week. We now have 2 dash mini waffle makers and have been playing with them. You can get the Dash waffle makers here.
- We also found out there is a taco bowl waffle maker.
- Chris shows you how to put stuff in the microwave
- We have a give away starting tomorrow with a Maria Emmerich Cook Book, Everly Drink mix, and Keto Chow: https://www.ketochow.xyz/2019/08/keto-3-giveaway-maria-emmerich-everly-and-keto-chow/
- Dr. Sarah Hallberg’s TEDx Talk about reversing T2DM starts with ignoring the guidelines: https://blog.virtahealth.com/dr-sarah-hallberg-ted-talk-reversing-diabetes/
- We had a great time at the great Canadian keto conference this weekend. Next year it is August 15th and 16th 2020: https://www.lowcarbevents.com/event/the-great-canadian-keto-conference/
- People are wondering if it is better to weigh Keto Chow rather than use the scoop.
- Can Keto Chow be used for a low carb diet and not just a ketogenic diet?
- Maria’s book about PSMF https://mariamindbodyhealth.com/protein-sparing-modified-fast-cookbook/
- Miami Meetup: https://www.lowcarbevents.com/event/miami-keto-mix-n-mingle/
Here is the facebook live recording that went up on Facebook, complete with the user comments: