Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Here is the high-quality recording straight from the camera in UHD4K
We talked about:
- The Keto Chow flavor of the week is Cookies and Cream. It’s 10% off until Monday morning.
- The recipe challenge is over! The finalists are:
- Paula: Cinnamon Rolls
- Joe: Chocolate Toffee cheesecake
- Josh: Chocolate Toffee Walnut Brownie bars
- Sarah: Spicy Taco Fajita soup
- Joseph: Keto Chow Chili
- Mike: (Maine style) Clam Chowder.
- The finalist recipes will be posted soon on our Recipes page for everyone to make and share.
- The winners are: Joe from 2 Krazy Ketos and his Chocolate Toffee Cheesecake, and Sarah DeYoung for her Spicy Taco Fajita Soup!
- One more Chaffle moment: this week Miriam has been making pizza chaffles:
- 2 eggs
- half a scoop of Savory Chicken Keto Chow
- a cup of mozzarella cheese
- Then top them with:
- Rao’s marinara sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- mini pepperoni.
- You can get the Dash waffle makers here.
- We also found out there is a taco bowl waffle maker.
- This week we are giving away tickets on Instagram for the My Gluten-free World Expo that is in Sandy Utah on September 21st.
- We had someone ask about white wine on keto, is that something that people can have? Let’s talk about “Oxidative Priority”. Check out Maria Emmerich’s talk about oxidative priority from Low Carb Denver 2019.
- Celebrate non-scale victories!
- Some people talk about getting diarrhea after a Keto Chow shake. You can play with your fats and see what works best for you. We strongly suggest that you take a probiotic.
- Not losing weight/fat on Keto Chow? Play with your fats: both the type of fat and the amount, move them up and down. Sometimes it takes time.
Here is the facebook live recording that went up on Facebook, complete with the user comments: