Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Here is the high-quality recording straight from the camera in UHD4K
We talked about:
- The Keto Chow flavor of the week is Pumpkin Spice Caramel. It’s 10% off until Monday morning.
- We made Chaffles using Keto Chow, the recipe is exceptionally easy
- Making Keto Chow using Butter
- Also check out this live video we did making 30 meals of Keto Chow
- Chocolate Peanut Butter samples – the machine that makes the samples gets clogged because of the fat from the peanut flour. Ways to approximate the taste so you can sample it (add some powdered peanut butter to chocolate). Be careful though because the peanut flours you can buy at stores have sugar in them.
- Our most popular flavors of Keto Chow (as of May 2019)
- Can you combine flavors? Go for it!
- How to fix clumping when mixing Keto Chow
- Keep an eye out for hidden carbs: heavy cream does have carbs even if it says 0. Spices and seasonings have carbs too. Joe assumes everything has 0.5 to 1g of carbs per serving, just to be safe.
- Can you have Keto Chow or do keto without a gallbladder? You can, just be careful to ramp your fats up slowly your body can handle the fats just not if you go from a low fat diet to a high fat diet. Dr Berry’s video
- Discussion of how quickly we can ship stuff
- Do you notice having energy on keto and don’t need as much sleep?
- Can you do a make your own bundle of samples?
- Quote “Compliment people of what they choose to do, not what they happen to be.“
- Best fats to use with savory flavors
- OOO Flavors, Dash Chaffle makers and more of our favorite things https://www.ketochow.xyz/our-favorite-things/
- Joe’s Keto Chow Chili
- Peace, love, and low carb’s Lasagna recipe
- We had a question asked on the facebook support group about palm kernel oil called c8 mct, is that something we would recommend.
Here is the facebook live recording that went up on Facebook, complete with the user comments: