Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Here is the high-quality recording straight from the camera in UHD4K
We talked about:
- The Keto Chow flavor of the week is Root Beer float. It’s 10% off until Monday morning.
- Keto Salt Lake 2019 Youtube playlist
- Matt and Megha from Keto Connect have a new cookbook coming out on September 17 – you can Pre-order on Amazon
- Cayts onion rings
- We made chaffles for our kids for school lunches so we ordered a bunch of other OOO (one on one) flavors to add to the chaffles made with vanilla keto chow. The recipe Miriam made was:
- 1/2 scoop vanilla keto chow
- 4 eggs
- 1 or 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Discount link and code for OOO flavors is on https://www.ketochow.xyz/our-favorite-things/
- Joe pokes fun of us for making rather basic videos =)
- Making Keto Chow Ice Cream https://youtu.be/qlm0E__B_mo
- Heating up Savory Keto Chow https://youtu.be/3d_0gz6_Qg8
- Fixing overly salty or thick Keto Chow https://youtu.be/7tUVQUbJiQI
- If you don’t like the thickness of Keto chow add more water. We say “add 14 oz of water” but we think sometimes people understand that as “add water to 14 oz in the blender bottle” if you’re measuring that way it would be to the 20 ounce line.
- Can you use half-and-half with Keto Chow – what fats to use with Keto Chow https://youtu.be/drx1cAEtJc4
- Using Keto Chow for emergency situations (hurricanes, power outages, scout camp, etc…)
- 2 Krazy Ketos video about keto in a power outage
- If you want to eat fewer meals than 3 can you still use keto chow? Yes, make 3 shakes at once and then split it into 2 meals. Or eat your three at once with less water. There are lots of options you can do.
- What do you do with electrolyte drops?
- What can you make with the Chicken Soup Keto Chow? How do you make it?
- Amanda’s dumplings recipe on Instagram
- Keto Chow packages show delivered but nothing is there. What’s up? How do you handle it?
- What do you do if Keto Chow is too sweet? Add some salt!
- How do you handle “cheats” or falling off the wagon?
Here is the facebook live recording that went up on Facebook, complete with the user comments: