Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Here is the high-quality recording straight from the camera in UHD4K
We talked about:
- We’re messing around with some new microphones – they seem to work pretty well!
- The Keto Chow flavor of the week is Egg Nog, It’s 10% off until Monday morning.
- Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday deals https://www.ketochow.xyz/2019/11/flavor-of-the-week-and-thanksgiving-specials-black-friday-cyber-monday/
- Oh Hello is going to be hanging out Wednesday
- You can use https://everytimezone.com to help figure out time zones
- Please go vote for our recipe challenge this week. There are some yummy recipes you can use for your Thanksgiving meal. We did Miriam’s family Thanksgiving on Sunday night and we made Joe’s Chocolate Pie. It was yummy! https://www.ketochow.xyz/2019/11/keto-chow-holiday-recipe-challenge-submissions/
- Amanda’s Beef Gravy recipe: https://www.ketochow.xyz/2019/07/keto-chow-beef-gravy-by-amanda
- Direct link to Joe’s pie crust recipe: https://2krazyketos.com/2019/11/21/coconut-flour-pie-crust
- Starting December 1st on the keto chow facebook support group we are doing another 21-day challenge: 2 keto chow and one keto meal, 3 keto chow meals
- What are you having for Thanksgiving? We are having pies from Oh Hello Keto Bakery
- Prime rib on a smoker: https://pitboss-grills.com/recipes/christmas-food/herb-crusted-prime-rib
- When adding OOO drops how many drops should you use?
- Did you know you can heat up your Keto Chow? It is the best hot chocolate.
- Maria Emmerich’s Air Fryer book is out now.
- Miriam and Rachel are freaking out about the Star-Wars themed Instant Pots
Here is the facebook live recording that went up on Facebook, complete with the user comments: