- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the coconut oil and sweetener, then mix in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the Keto Chow, cinnamon and baking powder. Then stir in the coconut and hemp seeds.
- Finally mix in the walnuts.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup or an ice cream scoop to scoop 8 large cookies onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or tin foil. Flatten them gently with your fingers or the bottom of the measuring cup.
- Top each cookie with a walnut half, gently pressing it into the cookie.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for approximately 15 minutes, or until the cookies are golden around the edges.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes before removing them from the cookie sheet.
Notes: The cookies will flatten better and not crack as easily if you keep the mixture warm.
Amount Per Serving (1 cookie)
Calories 281 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 13g81%
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.84g
Monounsaturated Fat 2.04g
Vitamin A 210.29IU4%
Vitamin C 84.57mg103%
Sugar Alcohol 14.19g
Net Carbs 1.4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.1g | Protein: 19.3g | Fat: 20.8g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.84g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.04g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 576.8mg | Potassium: 1001.37mg | Fiber: 5.55g | Sugar: 0.87g | Vitamin A: 210.29IU | Vitamin C: 84.57mg | Calcium: 495.11mg | Iron: 2.32mg | Sugar Alcohol: 14.19g | Net Carbs: 1.4g
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography