Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook
We talked about:
- The Keto Chow flavor of the week is Orange Cream. It’s 20% off until Monday morning.
- In Omaha we met Tara from Tara’s Keto Kitchen, in one of her videos she said: “lets stop losing weight to get healthy let’s get Healthy to lose weight.” She suggested to write down 3 things you can do to get healthier.
- How do you take the electrolyte drops? They are concentrated and need to be diluted in water or any drink you prefer. They are quite salty, and the Magnesium Drops are bitter.
- Can someone use Keto Chow when they are already slim and don’t need to lose weight? Yes, you can. With Keto Chow, you use whatever amount and type of fat you want; you can even do it without fat and do a protein-sparing modified fast. It is very customizable
- A good discussion from the Facebook support group today: When they put their info into Maria’s calculator, it told them to have 88 grams of protein 78 grams of fat and 10 grams of carbs. They wondered why the protein was higher than the fat.
- How do you make your savory recipes? We had one person suggest using it to cover meat before putting it in the slow cooker. One person said they make chili with it, delish. Someone else said the Spicy Taco she added fat, cheddar, ground meat, and avocado.
- How do you do Keto Chow in a hotel, while camping, without refrigeration?
- Miriam has been working out with @ketokonduct every day, it is awesome!