Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook
We talked about:
- The Keto Chow flavor of the week is Natural Strawberry. It’s 20% off until Monday morning.
- Miriam has been working out with @ketokonduct every day, it is awesome! Chris is doing a simpler routine with https://stronglifts.com/5×5/
- We are going to be doing a Get Fit February, where we want to encourage everyone to do a little bit more movement than before. Get doing things. Work a little harder at physical stuff. We are going to give you suggestions on a movement that you can do each weekday of February for the month.
- With that we have some fun news: we are partnering with Jaime Seeman “Dr. Fit and Fabulous” to give you an awesome freebie for the month of February! Every customer of Keto Chow that places an order over $100 will get an opportunity to use Dr. Fit and Fabulous’ work-out app for a month, a $25 value. It is an app where you get 5 workouts a week, warm-ups, and a personal tracker. There is even a chat feature so you can chat with some pretty cool people there. Be looking for the freebie to pop-up in the Keto Chow check-out page during the month of February. More info can be found at https://apxts.com/fitnfab/
- How do I sign up for the rewards program for Keto Chow?
- Can you get rewards points if you ordered on Amazon?
- Why are the electrolytes separate from Keto Chow, why not put them in Keto Chow? Good Question =)
- Why is my keto chow separating and coming up with little chunks of butter? How do you fix it?
- Can you use other liquids aside from water like unsweetened almond milk? Can you mix without fat?
- How do the Scoops in the big bags of Keto Chow compare to the sample packets? https://www.ketochow.xyz/2020/01/scoops-vs-weighing-your-keto-chow/
- How long does Keto Chow last in the fridge?
- How do you tell if you are in a ketogenic state?