Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook
We talked about:
- The Keto Chow flavor of the week is Tomato Basil. It’s 10% off until Monday morning.
- Chocolate is back in stock, call off the mobs!
- Our California meet up went really well. We met some awesome people and had some great discussions.
- This week we are heading to Denver for Low Carb Denver – it runs March 12-15. They still have live stream access for sale if you can’t make it in person at https://lowcarbconferences.com/
- Next week Holly and Steve of Keto Chow will be doing a road trip with small Keto meet-ups along the way. Stops will be in Idaho Falls (Mar 17), Butte (Mar 17), Billings (Mar 18), Bismarck (Mar 18), Rapid City (Mar 20), and near Mt. Rushmore (Mar 20). More details in the Keto Chow Facebook Support Group and the Keto Chow Instagram account.
- Why don’t we have smaller packages
- What is the shelf-life of Keto Chow? We actually had laboratory testing done, and it has a “best by” date of 2 years from manufacturing, though it can last longer depending on the application. Makes it great for the zombie apocalypse.
- Does 1 sample pack of keto chow = 1 scoop?
- Using different fats, heavy cream vs butter vs avocado oil
- What do you do if you get bits of solidified fat in your shake?