Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook
We talked about:
- The Flavor of the Week is Salted Caramel – it’s 10% off until Monday morning
- For the entire month of April we have a sale on the savory flavor samples – all of them are 20% off. If you’ve been wanting to try the savory flavors, now’s the time to give them a shot!
- Protein costs went up 20% and the vitamins and minerals we use went up 31% – we had to increase the cost of Keto Chow but kept it as low as possible (6-8% on bulk bags, 12% on samples) – everything’s the same price as Chocolate Peanut Butter now. More information here.
- Is there an option to not have the scoops in the Keto Chow bags, would that save any money?
- Results from our 72 hour fast
- What is “Keto Flu” and how do you combat it?
- How can you tell if you are in ketosis?
- We have had some people ask: how to use butter and how much?
- What is the difference between Keto and Atkins?
- Can you lose weight on a strict Keto chow diet?
- Nathaniel likes using Mason jars from the dollar store to store his shakes. Sarah re-uses Powerade zero bottles.