Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook
We talked about:
- The Flavor of the Week is Mocha – it’s 10% off until Monday morning
- For the entire month of April we have a sale on the savory flavor samples – all of them are 20% off. If you’ve been wanting to try the savory flavors, now’s the time to give them a shot!
- Protein costs went up 20% and the vitamins and minerals we use went up 31% – we had to increase the cost of Keto Chow but kept it as low as possible (6-8% on bulk bags, 12% on samples) – everything’s the same price as Chocolate Peanut Butter now.
- The postal service announced that Priority Mail will deliver a day later than normal, so 2-day service is now 3, and 3 is now 4.
- We released the new Rapunzel commercial, be sure to check out the “behind the scenes” video.
- We have two giveaways going on right now. A Giveaway with legendary foods and one that is just Keto Chow! We are giving away four $40 gift cards ending this Thursday
- Does anyone use coconut oil in their keto chow for fat?
- Can you use almond milk instead of water to mix up Keto Chow? How about coffee?
- Why aren’t there any reviews of Keto Chow?
- Are there any discounts for buying more than 1 bag of the 21 meals?
- Can you use the electrolyte drops in Keto Chow shakes?
- How long will mixed Keto Chow shakes last in the fridge?