Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook
We talked about:
- The Flavor of the Week is Pumpkin Spice – it’s 20% off until Monday morning
- For the entire month of April, we have a sale on the savory flavor samples – all of them are 20% off. If you’ve been wanting to try the savory flavors, now’s the time to give them a shot!
- The postal service announced that Priority Mail will deliver a day later than normal, so 2-day service is now 3, and 3 is now 4.
- If you see our new Rapunzel commercial, be sure to share it with your friends so they can have a giggle.
- We have two giveaways going on right now: one with Lilys that runs until the end of today, and a giveaway for a container of keto chow samples, it is a guessing game where you guess the number of samples in the container. That giveaway will end on April 30th.
- What happens when I get chunky bits in my keto chow? Is it mixed properly? Do I need to throw it out?
- I have been using my tea kettle to heat water when mixing with butter? Could it be too hot?
- If ever you don’t get a package or have a package damaged please contact us – we are happy to help you.
- My ketone levels are 0.2-0.3 I just started keto how long will it take to get into ketosis?
- We have a Keto Chow Facebook support group that you can join. There are a lot of new people and we are so happy to have you
- Can I use MCT oil in my keto chow as my fat?