Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook
We talked about:
- The Flavor of the Week is Orange Cream – it’s 10% off until Monday morning
- Tomorrow we will be launching a sale on the savory flavor samples – all of them are 20% off for the entire month of April. If you’ve been wanting to try the savory flavors, now’s the time to give them a shot!
- We won’t be having an “April Fools” joke post this year, though we have some from previous years that are pretty good: https://www.ketochow.xyz/tag/april-fools/
- We have a giveaway going right now with Guy Gone Keto and Visionary foods until Thursday.
- How’s the supply of Keto Chow with all the craziness?
- After you mix up Keto Chow – what size containers can you use? Can you use mason jars? How many ounces of liquid is it?
- Why don’t we have a Chai flavor? or Pina colada? or Marshmallow? or Cheese? Or…
- How can you fix Keto Chow that mixed up clumpy? Why did it do that? https://www.ketochow.xyz/2019/05/having-issues-with-keto-chow-clumping-we-have-some-solutions-for-you/
- Does KC have something addictive in it? Not addictive – just nutritious =)
- How many meals a day do you use Keto Chow? 1? 2? All 3?