Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook
We talked about:
- Root beer is 30% off this week until Monday. Perfect for Memorial Day!
- We have a giveaway going right now on our Facebook page: What would be your “dream” flavor of Keto Chow?
- This month is Military Appreciation Month, if you didn’t know: we have a military discount!
- Keto Chow (and all mail carriers) will be closed for Memorial Day this coming Monday, plan accordingly.
- How can you modify the flavor of your Keto Chow? If you bought vanilla last week, and want to change things up, we have a flavor hacks page with great suggestions: https://www.ketochow.xyz/keto-chow-preparation/recipes-flavor-hacks/
- Keeping with the “flavor hacks” theme, what are your favorite mix-ins?
- Question from the Facebook support group: I am not hitting my protein goal and I don’t have room to increase my calories or carbs, will I not be able to hit my goals?
- Maria Emmerich updated her macro calculator. We have a link to it on our page to help you calculate your macros.
- It’s day 16 of the 21-day keto chow challenge! Check out the Keto Chow Facebook Support group or The Keto Village Facebook page. How is everyone doing?
- How long does Keto Chow last, once prepared?
- Can you use cream cheese in Keto Chow? How do you measure it?