Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook.
This week we talked about
- Chocolate toffee 10% off this week until Monday.
- Watch for an awesome Keto Chow give away this Friday, going on the Keto Chow Facebook page
- Tara’s keto kitchen has a new cookbook coming out: “The Keto Cupcake Cookbook”
- Erin posted to the Keto Chow Facebook support group a fun trick for vanilla: add peanut butter!
- We had Keto Chow chaffles for dinner: 1 cup shredded mozzarella + 3 eggs + 1 scoop Keto Chow (any flavor); mix it up and put about 2 tablespoons in a dash mini waffle maker.
- Lisa made chaffles with the savory chicken and put sausage gravy on them!
- Gina asked “am I weird for saying I would live on Keto Chow shakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I could” – you CAN, it’s just not the ONLY way to use them =)
- Let’s talk about why we recommend letting Keto Chow sit in the fridge overnight.
- Can you customize the sample bundles?