Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook. This week, we mostly just went over the history of Keto Chow, how it got started, and the changes that happened through the years.
This week we talked about
- Tomato Basil 20% off this week until Monday.
- Tomato Basil (along with Taco and Beef) use beef bone broth protein. If you’ve ever had bone broth, there is that same sort-of “burnt” flavor. Some people like it, some don’t.
- We have a give away going on the Facebook page. Tell us what you like to add to your Keto Chow
- Not too long ago we reworked our subscriptions, they’re easier to manage and are not 10% off every flavor, every day.
- For fun, let’s review the FAQ on the Lemon Merengue! https://www.ketochow.xyz/2020/05/new-keto-chow-flavor-lemon-meringue/
- We switched manufacturers of our vacuum insulated flasks, there are more colors and designs, and it’s available in 2 different sizes: 22oz and 32oz
- Tara’s keto kitchen has a new cookbook coming out: “The Keto Cupcake Cookbook”
- How do you add more protein to Keto Chow? Why might you need more protein?
- Is there a way to make Chocolate Mint taste less minty?
- Roadtripping with Keto Chow
- What’s the difference between the different flavors of Keto Chow?
- Remember that keto (using Keto Chow or not) is a “Way of Eating” and a lifestyle, not a quick fix.