Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook.
This week we talked about:
- Natural Strawberry is 10% off this week until Monday
- We have a giveaway going on through Friday: Where will you drink your keto chow? Enter on our Facebook or Instagram pages.
- Sadly, Salted Caramel is currently sold out – probably for another week or so. We are also sold out of our seasonal fall flavors: Pumpkin Spice Caramel, Eggnog, and the savory soups except for Beef Soup Base. There is a place on the website where you can sign up for an email when that particular flavor becomes available.
- We just added 2 new colors of our 32 oz vacuum flasks
- We have some good questions from the Keto Chow Facebook Support Group:
- “I was told that net carbs are all I need to worry about, but now I’m being told I need to keep below 20 *TOTAL* carbs, which is correct?”
- “How do I keep my butter from not solidifying?” We have found the trick to using butter in your KC shakes is that you need warm water and totally melted butter.
- “Can you freeze Keto chow for later?”
- “What is the 21-day challenge?”
- “Are butter and avocado oil about the same nutrition-wise?” Some Keto Chow packages have butter on the label some have avocado oil.
- “What does everyone put their free sticker on?”
- “What is the difference between collagen peptides and our shakes?”