Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook.
This week we talked about:
- Mocha is 10% off this week until Monday
- We have a new flavor we just launched yesterday: Pistachio! https://www.ketochow.xyz/2020/07/new-limited-edition-keto-chow-flavor-pistachio/
- We do still have some Lemon Meringue packets left, but it is “leaping off the shelves” so if you want some, grab them quick.
- We have decided to cancel Keto Salt Lake, we are truly sad about this. We have put a lot of love and hard work into this conference. If you have purchased a ticket, we sent out an email today with refund information. Thank you so much for your support and understanding about our conference.
- Can you do Keto Chow, or keto in general, without a gallbladder?
- Has anyone noticed a change in bowel movements with different fats added to keto chow?
- How much of the OOO flavorings do you put into your keto chow. https://www.ketochow.xyz/our-favorite-things/
- There was a discussion on the Keto Chow Facebook support group about an alternative for heavy cream. The ingredients were filtered water, coconut oil, sunflower oil, faba bean protein, guar gum, sunflower lecithin, natural flavor. Are these good ingredients?
- How long will a mixed-up Keto Chow last in the fridge?