Servings: 10 cookies
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup confections erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Using an electric/stand mixer, beat egg whites on high speed until stiff peaks. Add in erythritol a little at a time while still whipping
- Spoon onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and make a little indent in the middle of each one. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool, they will harden as they cool. Use a metal knife or spatula under each one to remove from paper, be careful they are fragile.
- You can store these at room temperature with a towel over them until you are ready to add the custard.
- Keep the custard refrigerated until you are ready to eat cookies and pipe custard into each meringue cookie. Can also top with whipped cream if desired.
****any little bit of yolk will keep your whites from getting to stiff peaks so be careful separating eggs.
Amount Per Serving (1 cookie)
% Daily Value*
Sugar Alcohol 7.92g
Net Carbs 0.05g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 3.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 0.7g | Sodium: 11.1mg | Potassium: 10.89mg | Calcium: 0.47mg | Iron: 0.01mg | Sugar Alcohol: 7.92g | Net Carbs: 0.05g