Root Beer Float Frozen Whoopie Pies
Servings: 6 sandwiches
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp confectioners sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- With a mixer, cream butter and sweetener together on medium speed and then add eggs. Mix until combined.
- Add baking soda and Keto Chow and on medium speed, mix until creamy.
- Scoop one tablespoon balls onto a greased baking sheet, leaving an inch between.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Pull out of the oven and cool for 5 minutes and then place the pan of cookies in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- While cookies are cooling, add filling ingredients to a mixing bowl and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe filling into cooled cookies and place another cookie on top to make a sandwich.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours.