Servings: 12 servings
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 scoop Snickerdoodle Keto Chow
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup super seed mix (chia seed, ground flax and hemp hearts)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse pecans and walnuts until they are still a little chunky.
- Add erythritol, Keto Chow, and cinnamon and pulse again.
- Take the blade out of the bowl and add in the rest of the ingredients and mix together with a fork.
- Dump mixture onto a 9x13 pan or baking dish and mix together again with your hands. Press into the pan evenly. It helps to put wax paper over the top so it doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely, it will harden more as it cools. Once it’s completely cooled, break it up with metal spatula or hands. If it’s still too soft after breaking up you can put it back in the oven for extra time. Remember not to bake it too long as it will crisp up more as it cools.
Amount Per Serving (45 grams)
Calories 209.9 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1.66g10%
Polyunsaturated Fat 6.38g
Monounsaturated Fat 8.83g
Vitamin A 95.39IU2%
Vitamin C 11.66mg14%
Sugar Alcohol 4.73g
Net Carbs 1.63g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 45grams | Calories: 209.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.74g | Protein: 6.65g | Fat: 19.34g | Saturated Fat: 1.66g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6.38g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8.83g | Cholesterol: 1.5mg | Sodium: 83.46mg | Potassium: 270.4mg | Fiber: 4.37g | Sugar: 1.02g | Vitamin A: 95.39IU | Vitamin C: 11.66mg | Calcium: 104.09mg | Iron: 1.25mg | Sugar Alcohol: 4.73g | Net Carbs: 1.63g