This week we talked about:
- This week we have Tomato Basil on sale for 10% off.
- If you need the recipe to make chaffles here is the one we do: https://www.ketochow.xyz/2019/09/keto-chow-chaffles-sweet-or-savory-recipe/
- If ever your keto chow comes damaged please reach out to our customer service team. We do a great job at getting these things sorted out.
- If you have questions on how much fat to put in your shakes please go to: https://www.ketochow.xyz/keto-chow-preparation/prepare-keto-chow-2-0/
- Have you heard about Lemon Meringue? We are sold out of our limited ediiton samples, however we have decided to carry it in the big bags!
- Tara’s Keto Kitchen has a new cupcake cookbook: https://www.wholebodyliving.com/new-keto-cupcake-cookbook/ use the code “lovecupcakes” to get you $5 off the book.
- Exogenous ketones: are they worth the money? What’s our opinion regarding Exogenous ketones? (they do have their place!)
- Trying to have a thicker keto chow shake? Have you tried Gelatin? Our friend Cristy Davis at the keto village facebook page has been perfecting Keto Chow and gelatin. She does 1 tbsp for 3 keto chow shakes.
- Our new simple modern vacuum flasks have been flying off the shelves.