Chocolate Mint Fudge Fat Bombs
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips (1.5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- greet food coloring
- small bunch fresh, mint leaves
- Oil a 9 X 4.5-inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper, leaving some extra hanging over the long sides. This will make the fudge easier to remove later.
- Warm the coconut butter and coconut oil to soften; place in a blender with the flesh of the avocado and blend until smooth.
- Add the Keto Chow and blend. If it is too thick to blend, add the almond milk.
- Melt the chocolate chips carefully in the microwave or with a double boiler over gently simmering water.
- Fold the melted chocolate into the avocado and coconut mixture.
- Spread the fudge into the prepared loaf pan and chill in the freezer for about 20 minutes or until set.
- Melt the white chocolate with the coconut oil in the microwave or over a double boiler of gently simmering water. Add a drop or two of green food coloring and stir to distribute the color.
- Spread the white chocolate mixture over the fudge and decorate by pressing in chocolate chips and mint leaves.
- Chill in the freezer for another ten minutes or until set.
- Remove from the pan by lifting the parchment paper handles. If it won’t come loose, allow it to come to room temperature for ten minutes.
- Cut the fudge into 24 pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days or in the freezer for up to three months.