Strawberry White Chocolate Bark
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave the white chocolate chips and the coconut oil, stirring between 30-second bursts until completely melted. Alternatively, you can melt them in a double boiler set over gently simmering water.
- Add the Keto Chow to the melted chocolate mixture and stir well.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and smooth it evenly with the back of a spoon or an offset spatula.
- Sprinkle the freeze-dried berries, almonds, and chocolate chips over the surface and lightly pat in any pieces that aren’t sticking.
- Place the tray on an even surface in the freezer to chill until set, about ten minutes.
- Break the set bark into around 16 pieces.
- Store bark in an airtight container in the freezer.