This weekend, we will be participating as a sponsor of the Ketogenic Solution for Lymphatic Fat Disorders Virtual Symposium!
This virtual event will be held November 7 and 8, and has a great lineup of speakers. (You can find a list of speakers here.)
Registration is open until November 6 at 5:00 PM Eastern. You can purchase tickets to attend the event live for $57, or you can get the recordings after the event for $37.
If you attend, be sure to stop by our Sponsor Showcase Zoom Room and say hello. During this time where it is often not safe to gather in person, virtual events like this are a fantastic way to increase your knowledge base and also feel the support of this community, so we hope to see you there!
This week we talked about:
- This week we have the bulk bags of Banana on sale for 10% off
- Lots of flavors are back in stock: Beef Soup Base, Strawberry, and Mocha.
- The bags for Raspberry Cheesecake were “proofed” today, should be printed very soon.
- Speaking of printed bags, did you see the Lemon Meringue bags are printed?
- Surprise! The Lemon Meringue is in stock!!!
- We have a giveaway going right now on our Facebook and Instagram. Make sure to sign up for them!
- “Ever accidentally refer someone to Keto Chow?” – Brenda made an accidental friend due to an email typo!
- Best ways to make chaffles using Keto Chow
- How goes “Butter Week” of the Olive Oil vs Butter experiment?
- Can you mix flavors together? How? What are some awesome combinations?
- How long does Keto Chow last in the refrigerator?
- Can you use Coconut Oil in Keto Chow? What Fats have been tested?
- Karen had some problems adding a Keto Chow rewards code to her order. Let’s talk about that.