Keto Chow Creamy Alfredo Sauce
Creamy, comforting and delicious; quick and easy to make. Pour it over your favorite low carb noodles or vegetables, use it to top your low-carb pizza, or just eat it with a spoon. It’s Alfredo.
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 scoop Savory Chicken Soup Keto Chow
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Mix the water, heavy cream and keto chow together blending until there are no lumps and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan
- Add the minced garlic and cook over low heat until the garlic is soft, fragrant and starting to turn golden. Don’t allow the butter or the garlic to brown.
- Stir in the garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper
- Whisk or blend in the ketochow mixture, mix well
- Cook over medium-low heat while stirring until the sauce starts to simmer.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Return to a simmer.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if you prefer.
- Serve hot over your favorite low carb noodles or vegetables. Garnish with extra grated cheese and fresh parsley if desired.
Yield: about 2 cups of sauce. Taffiny Elrod February 2019