Strawberry Cake or Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, cream together all cake ingredients on medium speed for about 2-4 minutes until creamy and well combined.
- Add batter to a standard cupcake tin with papers or well greased pan. You can also use a 10-inch round cake pan that has been lined with parchment and greased.
- For cupcakes, bake for 25 minutes. For round cake pan, bake for 30 minutes. Let cake or cupcakes cool completely before frosting.
- While your cake is baking, you can prepare the frosting. Add together all ingredients and mix on low. After 30 seconds, once there is no loose powder, whip on high for one minute, scrape sides and then whip another minute.
- Frost cakes as desired.
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography