This delicious recipe was cooked up by our very own Holly Larrabee and Sarah Young, but was inspired by the original Keto Chow Drop Biscuit recipe and the yummy Cream of Mushroom Soup by Amanda Balle.
Keto Chicken and Dumplings
- 2-3 lbs chicken pieces boneless
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter
CREAM OF CHICKEN SAUCE
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces water
- 2 scoops Savory Chicken Soup Keto Chow
- Coat chicken pieces with salt, pepper, and paprika. Melt butter in large skillet. Cook chicken in melted butter. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs work well.
- Make cream of chicken replacement using 1 c heavy cream, 12 oz water, and 2 servings Savory Chicken Soup Keto Chow. This will not fit in a shaker bottle, but you can mix it in 2 batches. Immersion blender works best. Add to chicken and simmer 30 minutes covered.
- Make biscuits while simmering. Mix together almond flour, Keto Chow, and baking powder. Cut in butter. You can use your hands or a fork to do this. Add egg whites and mix batter until combined. It will be lumpy from the butter. Stir chicken and soup. Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto the chicken and soup. Cook covered for 10 minutes and then an additional 10 minutes uncovered. Serve hot!
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography