Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cookie Butter
- Place the butter in a medium skillet over low heat, melt the butter slowly and then continue cooking over low heat until the butter begins to smell toasted and the solids start to look golden.
- This should take 5-10 minutes. When the butter is just starting to look golden carefully add the almond flour, the butter will be hotter than it appears.
- Stir the almond flour to toast it in the butter, continuing to cook over low heat for another two minutes. Keep a close eye because the butter can burn very quickly.
- Remove the pan from heat and allow it to cool slightly.
- Turn the butter and almond flour into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the keto chow, then the pumpkin puree, erythritol, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Allow to cool completely before transferring to an air-tight container.
- Store in the refrigerator for a month or in the freezer for up to six months.