Keto Chow Chicken and “Rice” Casserole
Cream of Chicken Ingredients
Cream of Chicken Directions
- Blend all together and let sit in fridge; overnight is best. You want this mixture thick like a can of cream of chicken soup. Make sure if using blender to not overmix and make butter with your heavy cream.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook chicken thighs in the remaining 2 oz of chicken broth. A pressure cooker (such as an InstantPot) can be used; thawed chicken, 20 min poultry setting. Add more liquid if needed. Remove chicken and shred the meat, discarding as much liquid as possible.
- Place steamed and well-drained broccoli in bottom of 9x13 pan. In a large bowl, mix shredded meat, riced cauliflower, 1 cup of the shredded cheese, onion, garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, and your cream of chicken replacement.
- Test for flavor and add more salt if desired. Once happy with the flavor, pour chicken mixture over top of broccoli. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 mins.
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography