Chocolate-Peanut Butter Keto Muddy Buddies
- Put the pork rinds into a gallon size, sealable freezer bag
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and peanut butter together microwaving in 20 second bursts until the butter is completely melted.
- Stir the butter and the peanut butter together and pour over the pork rinds in the bag, shaking the bag once or twice to get the butter mixture evenly distributed.
- Shake the bag until all the pork rinds are coated.
- When all the pork rinds are coated, add the Keto Chow, seal the bag and shake it until all the pork rinds are coated with the Keto Chow.
- Open the bag and add the powdered erythritol, reseal the bag and shake again until all the pork rinds are covered with the powdered erythritol. Mix in any add-ins of your choice.
- Open the bag and enjoy.
- Keep sealed in the bag or airtight container, in the freezer up to a month.
Been wanting to try Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Chow but didn’t want to get a full 21-meal package? Today you can order the sample size! Note that the packaging is quite different: it may LOOK like a protein bar, it’s not =)
I honestly didn’t think this day would ever arrive. The last time we had samples of Chocolate Peanut Butter was version 2.0.0 (nearly 2 years ago) because the fat in the peanut flour would clog the packaging machine. The key to ultimate success was going BACK to the same style packaging we used so long ago but abandoned for the more “looks like a packet of protein powder” style we currently use. One of the reasons we switched to the other style packaging for the rest of the flavors is that this style causes a lot of confusion – people think it’s a protein bar and we will be getting that question again. I’ll take fielding those questions over the “why don’t you have Chocolate Peanut Butter samples?!!” questions we have gotten daily for the last 2 years (which is understandable – since it’s amazing!).
We will not be putting these into any of the bundles for a few months. This was done as a small run “proof of concept” to see if it would work (one of a half dozen such tests that were unsuccessful, until this one!) and we don’t have enough of them to put into the bundles. A larger quantity is in process but will take several months to arrive. I expect we will have sufficient quantity to put into the bundles by August or September 2020. Until then, they are available for purchase separately.
Classic Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- candy molds or ice cube trays
- Combine peanut butter, butter, chocolate peanut butter keto chow and the powdered sweetener in a medium mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until fully combined.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil and mix together.
- Line each cavity in your candy trays with chocolate and allow to set in freezer.
- When the chocolate is set, add about a teaspoon of the peanut butter filling to each cavity.
- Cover with more chocolate and return to the freezer to set.
- When they are firm, pop out of the molds and place in a container.
- Store in the freezer.
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography