Chocolate-Peanut Butter Keto Muddy Buddies
- Put the pork rinds into a gallon size, sealable freezer bag
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and peanut butter together microwaving in 20 second bursts until the butter is completely melted.
- Stir the butter and the peanut butter together and pour over the pork rinds in the bag, shaking the bag once or twice to get the butter mixture evenly distributed.
- Shake the bag until all the pork rinds are coated.
- When all the pork rinds are coated, add the Keto Chow, seal the bag and shake it until all the pork rinds are coated with the Keto Chow.
- Open the bag and add the powdered erythritol, reseal the bag and shake again until all the pork rinds are covered with the powdered erythritol. Mix in any add-ins of your choice.
- Open the bag and enjoy.
- Keep sealed in the bag or airtight container, in the freezer up to a month.