Double Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop Chocolate Keto Chow
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granular erythritol sweetener we used swerve
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 cup raspberries
- melted chocolate for drizzle optional
- Preheat oven to 325F and line 18 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, almond milk, and vanilla.
- Add almond flour, Chocolate Keto Chow, coconut flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add melted coconut oil and blend until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and then carefully fold in the raspberries.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the muffin is firm to the touch.
- Cool and, if desired, drizzle with melted chocolate. Enjoy!