Chocolate Cream Pie
Decadent, yet rich chocolate cream dessert. This recipe from Joe Stauffer at 2 Krazy Ketos is a cross between a no bake cream cheese and chocolate mousse.
- Combine coconut flour, xanthan gum, and erythritol into a bowl
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Cut butter into small pieces and add to pie mixture; blend until smooth. You want the butter to be well mixed in; the crust mixture should not be chunky from the butter.
- Wrap in plastic and chill in fridge for at least 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using parchment paper top and bottom, roll out the crust with a rolling pin to an approximately 12" circle.
- Remove top parchment paper and place into a well-grease 9" standard depth pie pan and poke holes in the bottom with a fork. Cut any excess crust from around the edges and use excess to fix any cracks that may have occurred while placing the crust into the dish.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees until crust begins to brown, about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, whip heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks. It should double in size so that you have 2 cups. Place in the fridge while you work on the next step.
- Combine cream cheese and mascarpone cheese until well blended.
- Add in Chocolate Keto Chow, allulose, stevia, and almond milk. Mix until smooth.
- Gently fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and blend until smooth.
- For assembly, take the chilled pie crust and fill with chocolate cream filling.
- Gently shave a small piece of dark chocolate across the top.
- Place in freezer to chill so that it's easier to slice.
This recipe will work with any sweet flavor of Keto Chow.To make it easier to slice, place the finished pie in the freezer.Pie crust recipe video at https://youtu.be/7fPCVwuVooc
Chocolate Cream Pie
Amount Per Serving (107 grams)
Calories 348.88 Calories from Fat 293
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 19.55g122%
Trans Fat 0.78g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.02g
Monounsaturated Fat 6.12g
Vitamin A 1155.44IU23%
Vitamin C 10.12mg12%
Sugar Alcohol 7.23g
Net Carbs 3.91g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 107grams | Calories: 348.88kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.12g | Protein: 7.85g | Fat: 32.53g | Saturated Fat: 19.55g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6.12g | Trans Fat: 0.78g | Cholesterol: 117.54mg | Sodium: 185.04mg | Potassium: 248.67mg | Fiber: 3.98g | Sugar: 6.87g | Vitamin A: 1155.44IU | Vitamin C: 10.12mg | Calcium: 145.69mg | Iron: 0.59mg | Sugar Alcohol: 7.23g | Net Carbs: 3.91g