Photos by Lindsay Neff
Keto Chow Chocolate Toffee Cheesecake
This sweet treat was created by Joe Stauffer of www.2krazyketos.com and was the the 2019 Recipe Challenge SWEET WINNER. It's been tested and approved by our Keto Chow team.
Servings: 8 slices
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Press ingredients into bottom of 8" springform pan
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 10-15 minutes until edges begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and place in fridge to cool
- Bring cream cheese and eggs to room temp. With a hand mixer, combine lakanto sweetener and cream cheese until smooth
- Add eggs, almond milk, sour cream, and Keto Chow. Combine well but don't over mix or you will add air to mixture.
- Pour filling into crust and lightly tap pan on counter to remove air bubbles.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 50 minutes until edges begin to brown and center 2" is slightly jiggly. (DONT OVERCOOK or it will crack)
- When down, turn oven off and crack open door for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, gently run a knife around edge and close oven door. Allow to cool for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle 1 tbls of suntella (or nut butter) across top
- sprinkle 1 ounce of coarsely ground pecans over top and then drizzle another tbls of suntella or nut butter.
Place in fridge and allow to cool for at least 4 hours.