Keto Chow Dirt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the cake ingredients with a mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan that has been lined with parchment paper and greased. Smooth batter to all edges and shake out air bubbles. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- Place the cake in the freezer to cool completely. Roughly 30 minutes. While the cake cools, you can prepare the pudding filling.
- Whip together softened cream cheese, softened unsalted butter, 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, vanilla and Swerve until creamy and smooth, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, blend together 1 cup heavy cream, water and Keto Chow until thick and pudding like. Fold together cream cheese and Keto Chow pudding mixture. Place in the fridge.
- Pull cake from the freezer and add to a food processor, pulse to break down into crumbles.
- Layer cake crumbles and the pudding mixture in your favorite glass dish until nothing remains. It’s easiest to pipe in the pudding if you can. Refrigerate to let set overnight or preferably 24 hours.
A 7 cup dish was used to make the trifle. Cronometer figured for 8 servings. Individual dishes are approx ½ c in size with tiny spoons and toddler hands for size reference.
Keto Chow Dirt Cake
Amount Per Serving (1 serving)
Calories 375.2 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 20.4g128%
Trans Fat 1.1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.57g
Monounsaturated Fat 8.93g
Vitamin A 3617.15IU72%
Vitamin C 0.91mg1%
Sugar Alcohol 14.6g
Net Carbs 4.5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 375.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.5g | Protein: 12.2g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 20.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.57g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8.93g | Trans Fat: 1.1g | Cholesterol: 160.4mg | Sodium: 494.3mg | Potassium: 635.96mg | Fiber: 2.4g | Sugar: 3.3g | Vitamin A: 3617.15IU | Vitamin C: 0.91mg | Calcium: 246.62mg | Iron: 0.91mg | Sugar Alcohol: 14.6g | Net Carbs: 4.5g
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography