Every week we do a live broadcast where we answer questions, talk about fun stuff, and more! Starting in January 2020, we switched to a new platform where we can broadcast to YouTube and Facebook at the same time. It’s pretty cool, actually. You can find the stream on YouTube or Facebook.
This week we talked about
- Cookies and Cream is 10% off this week until Monday.
- Watch for a giveaway tomorrow on our Facebook and Instagram pages
- We will be closed this Friday for Independence Day, remember if you place an order on Thursday after 3, it will not get shipped until Monday!
- Seasonal flavors of Keto Chow: Pumpkin, Eggnog, and the Savory for the fall and winter, Root Beer and Orange for spring and summer
- Scoops vs scales for measuring Keto Chow
- How do you store your Keto Chow? In the bags, vs using a resealable container
- Mixing Keto Chow with BUTTER as the fat source.
- Making Keto Chow into ice cream
- Making Keto Chow thicker: xanthan gum, gelatin, chia seeds, psyllium husk.
- In case you needed a reminder: Keto Chow makes great chaffles