Tomato Basil Gnocchi
Servings: 2 servings
BASIL BROWN BUTTER (per one serving of gnocchi)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- In a microwaveable bowl mix together the cheeses and Keto Chow with your hands until the Keto Chow is evenly distributed in the cheese.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir, microwave for another 15-30 seconds. If cheese is not melted keep stirring and adding time in 15 second increments.
- Add almond flour and mix a little and then add egg.
- You may have to use your hands after a minute to knead everything together. Split dough into two balls.
- Take each one and make a rope with it by stretching and rolling on wax paper or plastic wrap (wax paper is easier) once it is uniform and about 11 inches long roll it into the wax paper and place in fridge for at least an hour.
- Unwrap dough and slice every ½-1 inch. You can add little grooves with a fork or the inside of an egg slicer works great too.
BASIL BROWN BUTTER
- Warm a non stick skillet over low medium heat. Add butter and let it heat for a couple minutes. Add basil.
- Add prepared gnocchi and baste and flip as they brown. Be very careful as they are fragile.
- Once all sides are brown and crisp add to plate and drizzle butter over gnocchi.
- Can use basil as garnish. Repeat for second serving.
Other cooking options:You can fry these in a greased non stick pan on low medium heat, one serving at a time. Make sure to be careful, they are fragile. Flip with a spoon or spatula to get each side fried evenly. Once done add your favorite sauce or broth. You can also boil these for a few minutes and add to your favorite broth, soup or sauce
Tomato Basil Gnocchi
Amount Per Serving (1 serving)
Calories 706.8 Calories from Fat 518
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 27.3g171%
Trans Fat 1.4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5.23g
Monounsaturated Fat 20.78g
Vitamin A 2017.07IU40%
Vitamin C 63.03mg76%
Sugar Alcohol 0.08g
Net Carbs 7.65g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 706.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.8g | Protein: 37.7g | Fat: 57.5g | Saturated Fat: 27.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5.23g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20.78g | Trans Fat: 1.4g | Cholesterol: 215.8mg | Sodium: 1436.2mg | Potassium: 1159.1mg | Fiber: 7.1g | Sugar: 3.4g | Vitamin A: 2017.07IU | Vitamin C: 63.03mg | Calcium: 703.17mg | Iron: 2.89mg | Sugar Alcohol: 0.08g | Net Carbs: 7.65g